One of the things I've been called is unpredictable. I find that funny when I don't feel pain from the attack.
When I learn that someone has said that about me or feels that way about me, all I can think is that they don't really know me and they haven't taken the time to ask or get to know me.
At work, when people would say that, it typically meant that they couldn't control me. And I agree with that, but I am unpredictably consistent in so many different things, streaks and apps, things that I do each day, things that I do each week and each month and even each year, things that excite me change, but they're similar often, although I have been stretching and reaching out to do different things lately.
No, if I'm seen as unpredictable, that usually means they don't really know me and don't want to take the time to know me.
Good luck with that! You'll never figure out what I'm doing next...
+++